The PTA helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget.
The PTA helps with field trips, classroom parties, teacher/classroom supplies, school programs, spirit wear, yearbooks, bundling school supplies, Field Day, 5th Grade Recognition, Teacher Appreciation, and sponsor spirit nights, Book Fair, Multicultural Night & Silent Auction, Fall Festival, and the Fun Run.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Becoming a Member
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit wear
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Bidding at the Silent Auction
- Purchasing tickets and food at the Fall Festival
- Sponsoring children at the Fun Run
- Taking part in any other fundraisers
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers (ex: amazon smile)
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Wednesday, September 26
- Monday, October 8
- Tuesday, October 9
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
How do I Volunteer and Purchase Spirit Items?
Your assistance and purchases make this PTA and school a better place for your students!
Every Friday is Spirit Friday! Show your school pride and wear your Spirit Wear.
Need to shop for new Spirit Wear? All spirit wear purchases can be picked up in the front office 3 business days after purchase.